Choosing the right agent to assist you in your new home search can be critical to your success in finding the right home. While work, family or friends may determine what area of town you live in, which specific neighborhood you choose will be up to you and will be an important factor in your happiness. We can assist you with your questions about nearby shopping and dining, neighborhood schools, etc. by providing you with access to the information about your chosen neighborhood. With our knowledge regarding house styles, designs and floor plans, we can help you find the perfect home for you in your chosen neighborhood. After you have found that perfect home, we will help you write a strong offer, get your dream home under contract and help you work through the final steps to closing. Your satisfaction and happiness with your purchase are our only measures of success. Our credo is: Knowledge, Integrity, Dedication.
1) Establish a relationship with a qualified, knowledgeable real estate agent.
- Look for someone with broad market knowledge and experience.
2) Determine your price range by getting pre-qualified for a loan.
- Your agent may have a list of qualified lenders if you are not working a mortgage officer.
3) Work with your real estate agent to become familiar with the styles of homes available.
- Decide which types of homes best fit your needs.
4) Together with your agent, tour homes that fit your criteria.
- Decide if any of the listings merit a second showing.
5) Submit an offer through your agent for the home of your choice.
- Work with your agent to resolve any counter offers until your offer is accepted.
6) Upon acceptance, continue working with your agent to complete the steps necessary in order to close, e.g. title, inspection, and loan approval.
- Most of these steps are the buyer’s responsibility to complete rather than the seller’s.
7) Close on your new home.
- Most closings will take place at the title company’s office.
8) Moving day!
- Move in and enjoy you new home.